A New Home for Quality Health Care
Our new 70,000-square-foot medical pavilion will bring board-certified providers and advanced care closer to residents who live south of the Broad River. The new center will house a variety of specialties — from primary care to rehab to lab and imaging services — a new Beaufort Memorial Express Care and Occupational Health location, and the New River Cancer Center, the newest addition to our leading-edge cancer program.
Advanced Care for a Growing Community
Southern Beaufort and Jasper counties are some of the fastest growing areas in our region. Community members in these areas need the comprehensive, multispecialty care we will offer in the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Come See Us
Okatie Medical Pavilion
122 Okatie Center Blvd. North
Okatie, South Carolina 29909
The Road to Okatie
Beaufort Memorial Hospital opens its doors.
Beaufort Memorial opens Bluffton Medical Services, its first office in southern Beaufort County.
Bluffton Medical Services triples in size to accommodate more physicians, a rehab center, digital mammography and other services.
Bluffton Medical Services grows by another 4,000 square feet.
Beaufort Memorial realizes even more space is needed to meet the community’s needs and purchases 20 acres for the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Beaufort Memorial breaks ground on the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Okatie Medical Pavilion opens, with plans for 16 practices.
- OPENING IN NOVEMBER:
- • Beaufort Memorial Express Care and Occupational Health (our Bluffton clinic will remain open on Burnt Church Road)
- • New River Cancer Center, our second full-service cancer center that will feature medical and radiation oncology specialists and a nine-bay infusion center
- • Breast Health Center, with access to screening and diagnostic mammography, diagnostic ultrasound, and bone density scans
- • Imaging center with CT, X-ray and cardiac stress testing
- • Laboratory Services
- • Cardiac Rehabilitation
- • Orthopaedic Specialists
- • Outpatient Rehabilitation
- • Coastal Neurology and Memory Center for people with dementia
- • MUSC Health Multispecialty Providers
- • Bluffton Primary Care
- • Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists
- • Multispecialty care, which will relocate from its Westbury Park location, featuring gastroenterologists, gynecology, heart specialists and consultations with vascular and surgical specialists
Beaufort Memorial is actively protecting patients and staff during the coronavirus pandemic. Read our commitment to you to learn what you can do to stay safe and get the latest information and resources.