A New Home for Quality Health Care
Our new 70,000-square-foot medical pavilion brings board-certified providers and advanced care closer to residents who live south of the Broad River. The new center houses a variety of specialties — from primary care to rehab to lab and imaging services — a new Beaufort Memorial Express Care & Occupational Health location, and the New River Cancer Center, the newest addition to our leading-edge cancer program.
Advanced Care for a Growing Community
Southern Beaufort and Jasper counties are some of the fastest growing areas in South Carolina. Community members in these areas need the comprehensive, multispecialty care we offer at the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Come See Us
Okatie Medical Pavilion
122 Okatie Center Blvd. North
Okatie, South Carolina 29909
The Road to Okatie
Beaufort Memorial Hospital opens its doors.
Beaufort Memorial opens Bluffton Medical Services, its first office in southern Beaufort County.
Bluffton Medical Services triples in size to accommodate more physicians, a rehab center, digital mammography and other services.
Bluffton Medical Services grows by another 4,000 square feet.
Beaufort Memorial realizes even more space is needed to meet the community’s needs and purchases 20 acres for the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Beaufort Memorial breaks ground on the Okatie Medical Pavilion.
Okatie Medical Pavilion opens on Nov. 7.
- • Beaufort Memorial Express Care & Occupational Health
- • New River Cancer Center, our second full-service cancer center, with medical and radiation oncology specialists and a nine-bay infusion center
- • Breast Health Center, with access to screening and diagnostic mammography, diagnostic ultrasound, and bone density scans
- • Imaging center with CT, X-ray and cardiac stress testing
- • Laboratory Services
- • Cardiac Rehabilitation
- • Orthopaedic Specialists
- • Outpatient Rehabilitation
- • Coastal Neurology and Memory Center for people with dementia
- • MUSC Health Adult and Children’s Specialists
- • Bluffton Primary Care
- • Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists
- • Multispecialty physicians and providers in pulmonology, gastroenterology, gynecology, general surgery, psychiatry and vascular surgery
Beaufort Memorial is actively protecting patients and staff during the coronavirus pandemic. Read our commitment to you to learn what you can do to stay safe and get the latest information and resources.